Warehouse Map Exploit

RabidRebel

TAC Member
TAC Member
All,

Ubisoft community managers have confirmed that the Warehouse map exploit (getting on the roof of the warehouse) will be dealt with on the next patch. I'm assuming that means it'll be taken out, but who knows? They also issued a warning that abusing map exploits can result in sanctions; however, they stopped short of confirmed they'd sanction you for using the warehouse roof. Just an FYI for anyone not trolling the forums.

-RabidRebel

sharp65

TAC Member
TAC Member
Someone's gonna have to tell Dan, that's his go to spot. They should just make an official way to get up there then.

Axlerod

TAC Member
TAC Member
All they have to do is take out the boxes. This should have been fixed months ago.
Since the last patch, they actually made it easy to use the exploit. I would not even call it an exploit now.

danbaron

TAC Member
TAC Member
All,

Ubisoft community managers have confirmed that the Warehouse map exploit (getting on the roof of the warehouse) will be dealt with on the next patch. I'm assuming that means it'll be taken out, but who knows? They also issued a warning that abusing map exploits can result in sanctions; however, they stopped short of confirmed they'd sanction you for using the warehouse roof. Just an FYI for anyone not trolling the forums.

-RabidRebel
THAT IS NOT AN EXPLOIT. It is my favorite spot. It is also opened for both teams right ? Legite built in proper stairways are in place. Not like in the BF games where you could shoot through walls and boxes.....those were exploits. Oh well I hope they dont take it out

Top Bottom