Official Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® - PC Launch Trailer

Other Games The game "For Honor" is FREE for a few days, so get it now...

Gator

TAC Member
"Active"
I know most of you have seen the advertisements for a FREE copy of Ubisoft's "For Honor" game. And most of you probably blew it off thinking it's not your cup of tea. I'm here to tell you that I was the same way, but I figured I would give it a try anyway. I went here and got my FREE copy, and with an open mind, I downloaded the game and played it.

At first, it took me through a training tutorial where it showed me how to defend myself and some other aspects of the game. I couldn't figure out why I couldn't swing the sword and strike my opponent, but later discovered it was all part of the short training phase. After that, I was knocking um down like crazy (except for some of the harder characters). Either way, I had a blast playing the game, and it was something new and refreshing to play. The game has great visuals and is multiplayer as well, so you can play with friends.🤺

It's not my normal go-to kind of game, but I quickly realized there was a huge fun factor to it, and I would recommend it to anyone to at least give it a try. Besides, you only have a few days to claim the FREE game, so don't let this awesome freebie get away from ya. ⚔

5759633788a7e3de678b4567.jpg

Top Bottom