rainbow 6 siege

Axlerod

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
I just go the game along with RabidRebel, Sharps, Kurinar. Covah and Stiltner already has it along with Jenksterman.

Played a lot of the terrorist hunt Co-op to learn how to play.
Played my first live matches tonight. I must say, It's a lot of fun. 3.0 win lose ratio and a KDR of 2.6. I am really excited to play another competitive game.

Who else has this?

RabidRebel

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
It certainly wasn't any worse on the sketchy front than Ghost Recon: Wildlands. In fact, it was nice to not be fighting de-sync issues for a night and getting into matches right away. I'm not converted to Rainbow Six Siege yet, but some variety is good. Helps keep the monotony from setting in before the next wave of games hits this Fall.

Gator

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
It certainly wasn't any worse on the sketchy front than Ghost Recon
I just put that there so you would know what to look for if confronted with bs hackery. The last time I played the hacking (or perceived hacking) was ridiculous, so I uninstalled the game. Maybe things have improved since I played more than a year ago. I do feel ya for something new to play ...that's for sure.

Starter
OP
Axlerod

Axlerod

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
I see several of the EBDA guys have it! I hope in the future once I get more of this figured out we can do some custom matches. I am sure it will help my game.

Gator, it seems in casual mode, there are definitely less artificial download skill players playing the game. You may want to give it another try.

Gator

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
Well, I fell in the Best Buy parking lot while chasing after my runaway shopping cart (while loading a new printer), and ended up going to the ER to get checked out. My body aches and my hands, legs and elbows lost some flesh, and my ribs hurt when I breath in, so I'm not sure if I can game for a few days. I will give it try with Dan tomorrow, but I'm not sure I can do it. I am always willing to try again. I just hope they can stop the cheating.

RabidRebel

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
Honestly, after this weekend, I haven't seen any cheating in casual. A few bullshit moments that were quelled by the death cam pointing out my stupidity, but only one that was pure "luck." Haven't played ranked yet, so I can't comment there. I think all of the time in Ghost Recon has done me well. It's just tough getting used to the new pace, first person view, and different Recon info. I wish the quality of the PvP server environment for this game was implemented into Ghost Recon. It's nice not having as many ping or desync issues.

NetRngr

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
I have noticed that I am getting cynical in my old age when it comes to my entertainment. I have decided to keep an open mind and give things a fair shake before becoming negative... welp that was nice.. back to being cynical.

Starter
OP
Axlerod

Axlerod

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
I to hopeBFV will be great. Let's face it though, EA loves to build up a hype train to let everyone down.

In the meantime, we need something to play until then. I have been play ghost recon a lot but the crowd is vanishing. It is time to move on. With 100K players, Siege seems to be a fun and logical choice. Who knows what is in store come October? Right now, there just is not a whole lot to choose from. Siege, fortnight, PUBG and that is really about it.

Top Bottom