Lost in Space - Great show!

Gator

TAC Founder
I just binge watched the new Netflix series "Lost in Space," and I wanted to tell you all that is was a fantastic viewing experience. If you are a science fiction fan, you will absolutely love this series. Everything from the story line to casting, directing, props, acting, editing, and CGI was just superb. I stayed up till 4 am watching it on the first day, and finished it up the next. The only issue I had was the character "Dr. Smith." The character was somewhat ambiguous, but they still managed to find a way to move her through the story line. Hopefully next season will have the character better developed. There were 10 one hour episodes this season, and I am looking forward to the next season. I only hope they don't take a year to put it out.

NetRngr

TAC Moderator
Ya know the one thing I absolutely love about the times we are living in is that Netflix, Amazon, etc are producing cinema quality series and making the entire season available at one time. I prefer this as I dont like the weeks wait between episodes and as in the case of TWD I end up watching the previous episode before just so it's fresh. Being able to stay focused on a story is very important and for these story driven series its a requirement. Yeah I can see a sitcom on a weekly basis as there isn't anything other than the gags to focus on. I waited until the Sopranos and Breaking Bad were completely finished before I ever started watching them and man am I glad I did. It makes following the plot lines soooo much easier.

Thanks for the review Gator. Forgot it dropped. Will give it a watch tonight.

RabidRebel

TAC Moderator
I got through the first episode last night (thank god for Netflix in hotels now). It was pretty good. Waiting to see where it goes... and yes, I did see most of the original series. This is definitely taking an interesting twist on the story line.

Axlerod

TAC Moderator
It was an awesome series. Really fun to watch. I'm know in looking forward to the next season. I hope they have more episodes.

It still cracks me up about who they got to play the real Dr. Zachary Smith in this series.

RabidRebel

TAC Moderator
The actor you're talking about was also in DS9's final season because the director wanted to say he killed Will Robinson...

RabidRebel

TAC Moderator
Ok, I've seen it all now too. Pretty good. I too am hoping they get another season. Should be interesting to see where they go with the storyline. I hope they pick up a few more science advisors too...

Top Bottom