Just ordered the Razer Tartarus v2 | Chroma RGB Gamepad

Gator

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
Recently my Logitech G13 Programmable Gameboard developed a bad key, and unfortunately, they are no longer making it. This caused me to seek an alternative, so I started researching other products to replace it. After an exhaustive search, I decided to order a Razer Tartarus v2 | Chroma RGB Gamepad. I will give my full review after I receive it and test it out. Here is a video showing the device in action.

Last edited:

Murphys_L4w

TAC Member
TAC Member
Hmm, did Razor end up with the Belkin Nostromo? Looks like a fancier version of the n52 that I have. I love it since I can basically remap most games to use the same key positions and don't have to learn new habits. I tend to use the thumb buttons for things like jump/parachute, map, scoreboard, and fire mode. The main pad is standard movement, reload in the normal places. The "reach" keys on the edges are for switching to gadgets. I sometimes use the mode changing to have different keys for vehicles.

Do let us know what you think... I may have to replace my n52 since the keys are getting a bit finicky with age.

OP
Gator

Gator

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
Yes, it is the same as the Belkin. They actually have a higher priced model, the Razer Orbweaver Chroma, but it uses the older Synapse 2.0 software. I will miss my Logitech G13, indeed, but I have no choice. This looks like the best alternative.

Top Bottom