Hopefully next weekend.

NetRngr

TAC Moderator
Hoping to catch some good recordings of the first practice together and post to soundcloud. As this is the first time I've played with them it's definitely a maybe. Will also be setting up the mixer this weekend and the second PC with Reaper and hopefully I can get some good recordings on that playing with backing tracks. Feel like a giddy teenager hah.

NetRngr

TAC Moderator
Welp... Practice went well. Seems I was too worried about stuff cause amazingly I was the one who screwed up the least and I'm the new guy with decades less experience. Hooray for being prepared! Got home and since I was feeling pretty good about everything I went ahead and started getting the home recording studio configured.
I give you the NetRngr Digital Audio Workcenter! Recordings coming SOON! ™ (See what I did there)
workcenter.png

NetRngr

TAC Moderator
Forgive the wad of paper towels and the empty Diet Dr Pepper bottle. Was in full config and cleanup mode at the time.

NetRngr

TAC Moderator
Mackie Studio Monitors up top , Polk Audio powered 10" sub down below. Damn thing sounds better than my full rack system in the living room. After playing with it this weekend I may go ahead and change over to an analog Mackie 8 channel mixer and replace the USB connected one sitting beside the recording PC under the big monitor.

Top Bottom