Free Weekend Division 2

RabidRebel

TAC Member
Reaction score
June 13th thru June 17th will be the free weekend for Division 2. If you wanted to try it, now is the time. Preload is live now.

RabidRebel

TAC Member
Reaction score
Also, it is on sale for 33% off during E3, along with a slew of other Ubisoft games. Siege, for example, is down to $12. Good time to try out a few new titles for sure.

RabidRebel

TAC Member
Reaction score
@TomC We have been playing Division 2 later in the week. The end game content resets occur every Thursday, so you'll see us on around then. Episode 1 will be dropping in July to give us the national zoo. I know a few people have picked it up recently too. The clan has an official ingame clan which is TheArmoryClan on search. You cant join until you earn a few levels first (in game unlock required).

TomC

TAC Member
Reaction score
@TomC We have been playing Division 2 later in the week. The end game content resets occur every Thursday, so you'll see us on around then. Episode 1 will be dropping in July to give us the national zoo. I know a few people have picked it up recently too. The clan has an official ingame clan which is TheArmoryClan on search. You cant join until you earn a few levels first (in game unlock required).
yep i'm working my way through. on hiatus at the moment in Boston for a few days, no gaming just eating lobster :). Headed back tonnght should be back on sat or sunday

=CDU=Delta

CDU Member
Reaction score
Not a fan,, just been playing singleplayer, great layout, lousy gameplay, takes a magazine and a half to kill one guy, multiplayer different?

Last edited:
Top Bottom