Finding the time? To game.

NetRngr

TAC Member
Hey fellas,

I've been missing the community and gaming too, how do you guys with small children find time for it all and still game?
I can't figure it out.
Hell my kids are near 30 and i still dont have time to do all I want. I'd love to play all these different games but I end up playing guitar and bass to get my daily practice in and by the time I finish I have maybe an hour before i need to start winding down for bed as I need to get up @5am to be at work on time.

TFD2001

TAC Member
I to struggle to find the time of late. New work requirements have pushed my boating season lul into a full on, full time lul. Plus the lack of anything terribly fun to play at the moment. I spend my whole day on a computer, which then also makes me less ambitious to be on it of an evening, and then when I finally do get the urge, it never fails, no is on, there isn't room to play with anyone, or, I get started, and the darn pager goes off.. lol I've been trying to join the guys a little here or there on the Ghost Recon, but even that is a struggle to find the time.. I know your feeling Tilgado, and all my kids are basically grown, and of little impedance themselves to my gaming..

I only play on Friday and Saturday nights, the rest of the week is family time. My kids are in bed so they don't really notice and my wife has accepted the fact that at 10 on Friday and Saturday when I go in the computer room and close the door It's me time. This has been the arrangement in my house for years now, I am happy with it and more importantly my wife is happy with it. Remember happy wife happy life.

Axlerod

TAC Member
I think right now we are divided into pretty much 3 main game.
Battlefield 4
PUBG
Ghost Recon Wildlands

There are few other games others are playing but i would say as of right now, those are the 3 main games.

NetRngr

TAC Member
I only play on Friday and Saturday nights, the rest of the week is family time. My kids are in bed so they don't really notice and my wife has accepted the fact that at 10 on Friday and Saturday when I go in the computer room and close the door It's me time. This has been the arrangement in my house for years now, I am happy with it and more importantly my wife is happy with it. Remember happy wife happy life.
I found a way to "game" with the wife lol. She likes to come in and sing while I Play and since RS has the lyrics on the screen its sometimes family music night. This does unfortunately limit the songs I can play however as She isn't that much into hard metal. It would be interesting to say the least to hear her belt out some Slayer though hahaha.