EDProfiler - A New Display Switcher/Robust Settings Profiler

Gator

TAC Founder
Make any adjustments to the game while outside of the game. HUD colors, video settings, etc.

RogueSteward

TAC Member
So I just started using this program and I'm kind of blown away. It completely changes the graphics and improves them greatly. It makes the graphics so nice that it makes me wonder if I've had a configuration problem this whole time. Has anyone using this program notice the same effects? I could swear that I had my graphics setting to Ultra in the past. I used ED Profiler, just changed a tone map and draw distance. Now everything, from ship textures, to stars and planets look enormously improved.

TomC

TAC Member
So I just started using this program and I'm kind of blown away. It completely changes the graphics and improves them greatly. It makes the graphics so nice that it makes me wonder if I've had a configuration problem this whole time. Has anyone using this program notice the same effects? I could swear that I had my graphics setting to Ultra in the past. I used ED Profiler, just changed a tone map and draw distance. Now everything, from ship textures, to stars and planets look enormously improved.

I haven't used it but may give it a try based on your findings

Top Bottom