Early Access World War 3

RabidRebel

TAC Moderator
World War 3 is receiving coverage from the gaming news outlets about its upcoming early access release. The release date, again, is October 19 and it will be $28. The initial release will have the Warzone (conquest-ish) and Recon (team Battle Royale with conquest points) modes. Early Access is anticipated to last 12-15 months. RSP is not anticipated for awhile, but the devs have said they hear the community demand for this program.

https://www.pcgamer.com/multiplayer-fps-world-war-3-begins-early-access-next-month/

There is a contingent of TAC folks gearing up for this game. Give it a look along with BF V. Both games are a return to large 64-player battles.

RabidRebel

TAC Moderator
They did a stress test in September for 3 waves of lucky folks who were chosen ay random. This was the only opportunity to play free. They are following up with the immediate release of the early access. This is their form of an active beta.

Axlerod

TAC Moderator
I think net ranger was the lucky one. I have a stream card I got for Christmas so I'm going to use that.

NetRngr

TAC Moderator
I am indeed a lucky bastard. I get in these things all the time. I think its because I have refused to upgrade my PC yet because it still plays everything fine. Well I do upgrade video cards but still rockin the old 3770K i7.

Top Bottom