Custom Match Session

RabidRebel

TAC Moderator
Last night marked a long overdue custom match battle to the death between clan members in Ghost Recon. Our favorite maps (including Coca Farm), settings, and bragging rights for who did better in the bush. I think we all found that shooting Axlerod in the face came with its own reward too... like that time he found my sniper bullet through two windows and a door on Scrapyard.

As we approach the release of some new games, it may be fun to repeat this night again a few times before some of us move on to other games for a bit. If you're interested, please feel free to reply below with some good times/days of the week to set up another 4v4 clan war. Feel free to throw in your best moments of killing Axlerod too... or Covah, RabidRebel, Kurinar, Levi (Mister), Tydarius, Jenksterman, or Portector.

Axlerod

TAC Moderator
Yeah that was a great time. Especially with the instance sort for the teams. That made it interesting.

Axlerod

TAC Moderator
Like I said, it made it intersting. I wish there was a randomizer for maps, weather and time. That would make it real interesting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom