Could we make a youtube channel.

Jenksterman

TAC Member
I know we have had some probems with recruiting lately but I have an idea. What if we were to create a youtube channel of the games we play and the team environment the we create for our players. This would allow nonmebers to see what we are all about and hopefully getting some new people to come and support our clan. Let me know what you guys think.

RabidRebel

TAC Moderator
That's a good idea. I don't personally record my matches, but I'm sure we have a few folks who have the ability to do that. Would be good to showcase some of our mad skills on Ghost Recon Wildlands (or other games). Probably need to throw down some ground rules and have a few folks manage the content. Don't want to spam the channel with a bunch of videos and god knows my filthy mouth on mic doesn't need to be recorded haha.

NetRngr

TAC Moderator
I'm in the process of of setting up a streaming / recording setup for Rocksmith and whatever else I happen to be playing so Ill contribute once its up. Plus you guys can see I actually can play these things I post about haha

NetRngr

TAC Moderator
I will see if I can get Bandicam working and get decent tone through it. If not I will see if I can run OBS on the machine at the same time. Wouldn't be optimal but untill I can aquire the El Gato and a different PC to capture the Audio and Video streams it may work. Will see about getting it working tonight and what kind of tones I can get from the game. I usually have the in game instrument sounds muted and play through my pedal board and amp. We shall see.

NetRngr

TAC Moderator
Ok so I have acquired another PC and am pricing the ElGato capture devices. Looking at whats needed setup wise to be able to record and use Amplitube to simulate Cabinets/ams/pedals cause well if I'm gonna do it I may as well do it right.

RabidRebel

TAC Moderator
Sounds like there may be a little interest in doing a YouTube channel. Does anyone have an expertise on this front? I can click buttons, but I have near zero experience in video editing or making graphics for videos. Anyone have these skills?

NetRngr

TAC Moderator
Its not really hard. There are youtube videos on how to make youtube videos ;) Basically you record your gameplay, add in post effects etc and upload it. I'll try and scrounge up some links. I have questions about a few things myself so yeah I have a youtube chan but havent uploaded to it yet. I was wondering if I can upload to my channel and share it out over the Clans. May need to contact their support on that one.

Patches

TAC Member
Its not really hard. There are youtube videos on how to make youtube videos ;) Basically you record your gameplay, add in post effects etc and upload it. I'll try and scrounge up some links. I have questions about a few things myself so yeah I have a youtube chan but havent uploaded to it yet. I was wondering if I can upload to my channel and share it out over the Clans. May need to contact their support on that one.

My youtube channel has over 1k views
It is the funniest shit I ever capture of myself. Go to the 1 minute mark and be prepared to piss your pants laughing. And don`t forget to share. Hehe

Just search Human Trap on youtube
I`d like to edit sound into the vid.

NetRngr

TAC Moderator
So I set up OBS for recording this weekend. I set up a recording profile in Rocksmith which basically resets progress on all the songs I have under that profile. Turned off all the level up stuff and recorded 5-6 playthroughs. I now remember why I turned off the guitar sounds in RS and play through a amp/pedalboard.
Using normal PC speakers the tones in game sound decent, I understand those are what's intended for use, but my setup is a tad more advanced. I run my sound into a Technics 12 band EQ , out to a Polk Audio 10' Powered sub and a pair of Mackie CR3 Creative Reference Studio Monitors. Unfortunately while it makes music sound amazing tones in RS not so much. Doing some research on how to import the sound from my amp and pedalboard into OBS and turn off the in game sounds. Im assuming I am gonna have to mic my amp like I was doing recording in a studio and use the secondary mic through my interface. If I go that route I may as well go full bore and set up the streaming PC and get the El Gato and pipe everything through AmpliTube and go for full studio quality sound.
I'll work on getting the initial tracks uploaded to YouTube tonight or tomorrow.

NetRngr

TAC Moderator
Found that the tones are passable with my Fender Jazz bass. Not perfect but liveable. I layed down 6 more Songs last night. Looking to see if I can get something set up and what the policies on multiple uploaders etc are. Will post back.

RabidRebel

TAC Moderator
Very nice. We get to see Axlerod die right away in the only match we won. Axle, we need you to step up your game a little... it was all good times.

Top Bottom