Community Check In!!!

Axlerod

TAC Member
OK, I am just curious and would really like everyone to participate.

What game are you playing the most right now?
What is your 2nd most played game?

I am playing Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Wildland Ghost War mode the most (PvP).
I kind of just stopped playing BF1. I have not played and of the 3rd DLC at all.

sharp65

TAC Member
Site Administrator
Can't say there's really one game I'm playing the most. It's a mix of Fortnite, PUBG, BF1 (until I hit max rank again) and some Ghost War PVP.

Gator

TAC Member
Site Administrator
As you know I have been playing Ghost Recon: Wildlands at the moment, although I plan to get FarCry 5 when it is released in March 2018 as a side game ...it looks too cool to pass up. I am also keeping my eye out for a good shooter for the PC, but nothing found yet.

I have PUBG, but the game is too laggy, graphics are not that good, and you spend most of the round looking for shit to defend yourself. :poop:

I might play some Battlefield 1 and possibly even some Battlefield 4. Yes, I have reinstalled Battlefield 4. :cool:

NetRngr

TAC Member
Lets see...
PUPG... New update has helped the lag and optimization a LOT!!!
Fortnight
Divinity 2. Haven't started yet but picked it up over the weekend.
Rocksmith / Rocksmith 2014 .. Music nerd sue me. Bout a hundred bucks worth of DLC songs for it this weekend not to mention the 300 Custom DLC songs a I have. Yeah I could play for a week and never play the same tune. I have a problem.
Still have BF4 installed as well as BF3 and Hardline. BF1 has found its way to the uninstalled list.

TFD2001

TAC Member
Unfortunately, not playing much lately, but with winter finally setting in, I may be on a bit more... I've been casually keeping up on BF1, but what else should I get? :)

Gator

TAC Member
Site Administrator
Unfortunately, not playing much lately, but with winter finally setting in, I may be on a bit more... I've been casually keeping up on BF1, but what else should I get?
We have been playing Ghost Recon: Wildlands - War (4v4 PVP), and it has been nothing less than a blast. They have it on sale, or at least they did, so come join us. They have a free trial [download here] and you can play for up to 5 hours.

Haven't had much time to play this past year; busy with real life things. However I am off till Jan 2 so you may see me around playing Ghost Recon Wild lands 4v4; if you see me come say hi.