Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Closed/Open Beta Signup

Gator

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
The Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Closed/Open Beta is available this weekend for PC players, so be sure to sign up [here] if you are interested. It requires Blizzard's Battle.net app (like Origin for EA games) to run. This is what Forbes magazine had to say:

"PC players are the only ones getting an open beta this coming weekend. Note: This time around, the game will be on Battle.net instead of Steam. If you do happen to pre-order Black Ops 4 on PC, however, you'll be able to join in the beta day early."

PC Start times:
Private beta starts: August 10th @ 10 am PT.
Open beta starts: August 11th @ 10 am PT.
Ends: August 13th @ 10 am PT.

Download Blizzard's Battle.net App here

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Gator

Gator

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
Okay, I pre-ordered the "Standard" edition on Amazon Prime (20% off) for $51, But Jenksterman said Amazon won't have the Beta keys ready until tomorrow, 9 August. I will be ready to play on Friday. I created a CoD: Black Ops channel in Teamspeak, so we are all set. Any and all like-minded folks are welcome to join. :)

NetRngr

TAC Member
TAC Member
This weekend will see me in full on, in depth, practice mode with the full band. Much to my wife's consternation, I will be eating, sleeping, etc there so I will leave Friday afternoon and she will see me Sunday afternoon when I return. She is becoming quite displeased with my mid life crisis.

Told her at least I haven't bought a sports car and started chasing 25 yr olds. She informed me i could not catch a 25 yr old . I told her that's what the sports car was for. The stink eye was strong with her that day.

OP
Gator

Gator

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
Tried it.
Didn't like it.
Uninstalled it.
Cancelled Pre-order.
Game Over!

Battlefield V "Deluxe" here I come