Battlefield V Update – Chapter 1: Overture

NetRngr

TAC Moderator
Can't wait. I have purposefully waited on starting the War Stories campaign to let them get this in. That said the trailer has one glaring error. "Oh Mien Got. Ze Americans." Uhh Where? I see no Americans haha.

NetRngr

TAC Moderator
Yeah saw that last night but hey at least they are pushing a bugged update, well an update they KNOW is bugged. That was one of my big "sore ass" spots with the CTE. We would test this and that and give feedback that something was broken and well they couldn't change it because by the time we got to test it it had been sent for certification already. That was hugely stupid as hell.

Axlerod

TAC Moderator

THERE IS THE DISCUSSION ON THE OFFICIAL FORUMS FOR YOU.

NetRngr

TAC Moderator
You just can't please some folks (Not you Axel the guy in the snarky post above). I have to say this version of BF is probably one of the most stable right out of the shute. Yeah there are some bugs and a few oversights but all in all its probably one of the more polished games DICE has put out.
Why? Because they didn't just throw stuff that wasn't working right in the release. They also have pushed back the Dec. patch to fix known issues. Good for them. They have demonstrated multiple times already that they have listed to what we told them in BF1. That does not mean that the will not start doing that at some point but so far so good.
I am beyond ok with waiting for things like rentable servers until they are in a good state. I was one of the more vocal people when it came to the shitshow that was the RSP in BF1. Will we have the level of servers we had in BF4? Probably not but hopefully it will have at least the minimum feature list we gave them for BF1

Top Bottom