Battlefield V - Multiplayer Trailer

Gator

TAC Member
Administrator
Reaction score
CONFIRMED - Battle Royale is coming to BFV!
In hope it doesn't work like PUBG where you spend more than half the round looking for weapons and gear. That is the main reason why I don't like PUBG, and the fact that it is laggy as hell.

Last edited:

Axlerod

TAC Member
Administrator
Reaction score
Graphics looks like that of BF1. Which are very good. I like the better destructible environment. I wonder how much lag it will cause with 64 players?
No real news other than Royal Mode

Again, no mention of rental server program or 3rd party servers at all.

Rigormortis

TAC Member
Reaction score
I hope they go back to the way it was in BF4 in terms of servers..

NetRngr

TAC Member
Reaction score
Damnit they are doing their best to make me buy this thing. I haven't caved just yet though. The gameplay does look a LOT like a classic mode which IMHO is a good thing but for clans and communities the quality of the servers if they have them will be a big deal. What we had in BF1 was just not even close to enough or what was to be expected from a BF title.

NetRngr

TAC Member
Reaction score

Dunno I kinda dig the realistic weather effects.

Axlerod

TAC Member
Administrator
Reaction score
Damnit they are doing their best to make me buy this thing. I haven't caved just yet though. The gameplay does look a LOT like a classic mode which IMHO is a good thing but for clans and communities the quality of the servers if they have them will be a big deal. What we had in BF1 was just not even close to enough or what was to be expected from a BF title.
Could not agree more. I am glad they fixed a lot of things. I am glad they are trying new things. I am not glad about the dismantling of the servers still. It is still a pass for me. Maybe a month after release I will re-evaluate and make a final decision. It will be based on the active players in the community and the fun factor. Both of those elements were missing in BF1.

Top Bottom