Battlefield V - Multiplayer Trailer

Axlerod

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
Graphics looks like that of BF1. Which are very good. I like the better destructible environment. I wonder how much lag it will cause with 64 players?
No real news other than Royal Mode

Again, no mention of rental server program or 3rd party servers at all.

NetRngr

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
Damnit they are doing their best to make me buy this thing. I haven't caved just yet though. The gameplay does look a LOT like a classic mode which IMHO is a good thing but for clans and communities the quality of the servers if they have them will be a big deal. What we had in BF1 was just not even close to enough or what was to be expected from a BF title.

Axlerod

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
Damnit they are doing their best to make me buy this thing. I haven't caved just yet though. The gameplay does look a LOT like a classic mode which IMHO is a good thing but for clans and communities the quality of the servers if they have them will be a big deal. What we had in BF1 was just not even close to enough or what was to be expected from a BF title.
Could not agree more. I am glad they fixed a lot of things. I am glad they are trying new things. I am not glad about the dismantling of the servers still. It is still a pass for me. Maybe a month after release I will re-evaluate and make a final decision. It will be based on the active players in the community and the fun factor. Both of those elements were missing in BF1.

Top Bottom