Battlefield 5 Review and New Gameplay ( Battlefield V )

OP
Gator

Gator

TAC Founder
The new game play where it is harder to get ammo and health
- You get 3 clips of ammo when you spawn (one of those is loaded in your weapon).
- A Support guy can throw you one extra set of rounds in clip at anytime, too include when you first spawn in
- You also start out with one med pack per person that you can use once in battle to fix your wounds. You can get additional med packs from your squad medic or at one of the ammo/med stations located at each flag/cap point). NOTE: The ammo and med stations are separated and located at different places around the flags.

NetRngr

TAC Moderator
I really like the attrition system. I've always thought that folks started with a bit too much ammo. Its like they took the best part of Ammo 2.0 and integrated it from the beginning. I felt all special when I saw that they introduced the supply drop idea I had in CTE into the game as well. Sadly they did leave the one thing I included out. I always thought that when destroyed the supply drops would explode/ release poison gas. I totally enjoyed seeing one dropping and taking the LMG to it and killing it before it hit the ground. Pretty sure those guys were quite salty. They also make for nice lures when sniping hah.

NetRngr

TAC Moderator
Gotta say the only downside I had this weekend was there still needs to be work done on the netcode. I suppose this is always a complaint but I did see many times that I was being hit behind cover. I also want to dicker around with the video settings to see what they are/do. I know in BF4 you could tweak the settings and it would cause vegetation to not render at distance which was incredibly helpful for snipers. This weekend there were times I was utterly powned while in cover where i am sure there was no way I could have been seen but blammo headshot. Other times I would be prone and people would walk right by me so i dunno.
I will say it was good to have a fun BF game back on the radar again. I didn't have my voice coms setup as everything was set for recording but Im almost done reconfiguring it so will be able to shoot move and communicate again.

Top Bottom