Armory Websites of Past

SpcWeihe

TAC (Inactive)
wow looked alot different back then (y) maby time to change our current banner.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gator

TAC Founder
Nice find Sharp65 ...wow, it shows my early days of designing the website (with the exception of Unflushable's header image, of course). Thanks Sharp65, I really enjoyed that. :)

TigerHawk

TAC (Inactive)
Yup, so much has changed over the years. It's great to see how much "we" TAC have grown. :D

UnderSpy

TAC (Inactive)
[QUOTE='Kol Klink]Some people don't like necroposts either but, hey, who am I to judge? :eek:
[/QUOTE]but the post is still usable for anyone and it's still interesting(y)

Killer From Away

TAC (Inactive)
Doc Fierce said:
Call me a noob, but what is a necropost? Is it a Klinkism or an actually term?
its an actual term

its where a thread is dead (ie no one posted for months or years)
and than someone brings it back

Kamikaze

Community Member
Killer From Away said:
its an actual term

its where a thread is dead (ie no one posted for months or years)

and than someone brings it back
http://web.archive.org/web/20030211061123/http://www.fa-thearmory.org/

I remember that time, I left to start up DW's North American FA division for CAL, FAL and one other league. At that time, if my memory serves me right, my friend Sentinel and I were trying to get that going and having issues with Macgyver which resulted in my only ever ban from a Half Life server (which was partially my fault, I had a tad bit of a naughty spray image)

Also, that was during the time of the "helmet exploit" controversy. I miss those days, the arguments were insanely funny.

Good times

StateCop

Community Member
Kamikaze, It has been a long time :eek: I actually remember all that stuff ...well kind of. I cant believe it has been so long ago.

I was trying to find some of my old post from 2002. I think I joined up like Aug or Sept 2002..sometime in there anyway.

Col Hogan

TAC (Inactive)
Cool. Thanks Sharp. For some reason it makes me remember Barbara Streisand, lol. Guess why. :D

Gator

TAC Founder
Wow, it's beed 8 years ago since I started the website. If you want to see what the Armory website looked liked, check it out. (I think the first link is broke)

Top Bottom