For Sale Amsoil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phrogg

TAC "Reserve"
Hey guys,

I just became a dealer for these guys because I wanted to get the oil and the rest of their products for me and my buddies. So I thought I would share with all of you as well.

If you haven't heard of amsoil, feel free look at their web page (www.amsoil.com). They have lots of good info about it on there as well as other oils. Another thing you might want to try is google. Type it in and see what you come up with. From what I have read and have been able to find. Amsoil is pretty close, if not the best oil out there. One of the biggest deals for me since the rising gas prices, is trying to improve my mileage as much as possible. I found that their motor oil and a few of their other products might be the way to go. I currently run it in my 04 XB12R and get roughly 160 miles / 2.8 gallons. That is up from 140-145. The next thing I will be changing out is the spark plugs. Upgrading to their NGK iridium plugs as well as their P.i. Performance Improver.

Another cool thing with this oil is that they recommend 25,000-mile/1-year drain intervals. It is just one oil and oil filter change per year. That right there will save you money. Not to mention the money you will save in gas as well. Which is, like i mentioned, the main reason why i am doing this for me.

As I mentioned before they do offer other products that will boost your veichles performance and increase your mileage. So, if you are interested in any of it, and know what you want. Let me know and I will get it ordered for you. If you have any question about it. Get ahold of me on vent and I will do my best to fill you in.

This is what I will need:

Veichle year:

Make/model

engine/liter size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom