A Taste of JinXy's Playlist

RogueSteward

TAC Member
I wish there was an actual Music Television like we used to have. ? WTF, teen mom on MTV, seriously? Or Lindsey Lohan shows all day? YARGHHH I HATE THE NEW MTV. I wouldn't even be watching anything else on TV if we had a good TV channel where we could pick the genre

NetRngr

TAC Member
You see that Carolina pillowcase ole Darius is rockin ;) Darius and the gang from Hootie are all great dudes. Know em from back in the day before anyone knew who they were cept us locals.

NetRngr

TAC Member
Well he CAN play em all hahaha Just like Dave Grohl. Most folks dont know it but the first foo fighters album was all dave and he had to form the band after the album was recorded.

Foo Fighters is the eponymous debut studio album by American rock band Foo Fighters, released on July 4, 1995 by Roswell and Capitol Records. Dave Grohl wrote and recorded the entire album himself, apart from a guest guitar spot by Greg Dulli, with the assistance of producer Barrett Jones at Robert Lang Studios in Seattle, Washington, in 1994.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_Fighters_(album)

Gator

TAC Member
Administrator

Patches

TAC Member
I wish there was an actual Music Television like we used to have. ? WTF, teen mom on MTV, seriously? Or Lindsey Lohan shows all day? YARGHHH I HATE THE NEW MTV. I wouldn't even be watching anything else on TV if we had a good TV channel where we could pick the genre
The TV Channel you are referring to is YOUTUBE. ;)
Pick away, my friend o_O

Patches

TAC Member
I like the Bizkit

Dido is nice

Nothing Compares To You.

I Just Died .....

Last edited:

Patches

TAC Member
Don't Shun me, Larry, :cool2:

Personal Jesus :eek: