A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

NetRngr

TAC Member
TAC Member
Whodda thunk it?

If Ubi was chosen to get a crack at it I would be in in a blinking heartbeat. The only issue I ever really had with GR:W is that the missions are so damned repetitive. I've been meaning to come play the PVP with you guys but damn if Ubisoft's other crack pipe aka Rocksmith will release me. There is something to be said for the relaxation playing music gives. I need a gaming/music schedule hahaha.

Last edited:

NetRngr

TAC Member
TAC Member
Yeah I do. I usually plan on playing a few tunes to wind down after a long day. Good tunes , my guitar/bass, and a nice Johnny W. Red and next thing I know it's 11:00 and I gotta get ready for bed. I seriously am considering a Timer/Scheduling thing that pops up and says "Hey idiot it's time to go shoot some bitches!". I gotta say I am having a wonderful time playing music though. I'm very mellow by the end of the night.
I also dumped a good chunk of change into my rig as well, the PC now runs into a Technics 7 band EQ that sits under my main monitor. From there the audio is piped out to a pair of Mackie CR3 Creative Reference Studio Monitors and a Polk Audio Powered 10"Sub. My effin pc kicks the snot outta my Sony rack system in the living room haha. I also learned how to make my own CDLC so now I can create and play pretty much anything I have or can acquire a MP3 for. Im at right around 600 songs or so in Rocksmith lol.

By the way I know a few guys here have RS so if you need a CDLC made lemme know (y)

Gator

TAC Member
TAC Member
Founder
Yeah I do. I usually plan on playing a few tunes to wind down after a long day. Good tunes , my guitar/bass, and a nice Johnny W. Red and next thing I know it's 11:00 and I gotta get ready for bed. I seriously am considering a Timer/Scheduling thing that pops up and says "Hey idiot it's time to go shoot some bitches!". I gotta say I am having a wonderful time playing music though. I'm very mellow by the end of the night.
I also dumped a good chunk of change into my rig as well, the PC now runs into a Technics 7 band EQ that sits under my main monitor. From there the audio is piped out to a pair of Mackie CR3 Creative Reference Studio Monitors and a Polk Audio Powered 10"Sub. My effin pc kicks the snot outta my Sony rack system in the living room haha. I also learned how to make my own CDLC so now I can create and play pretty much anything I have or can acquire a MP3 for. Im at right around 600 songs or so in Rocksmith lol.

By the way I know a few guys here have RS so if you need a CDLC made lemme know (y)
You know I'm jealous. :cool:

OP
Axlerod

Axlerod

TAC Member
TAC Member
I don't usually care for most PvP games. I pretty much on play Ghost Wars which is PvP only. I really like it.

NetRngr

TAC Member
TAC Member
You know I'm jealous. :cool:
I would push you on RS, given your desire to learn guitar, but I'm pretty sure Ken and Slow would come hunt me down lol. Its very addictive especially when you realize hey I'm playing this song and barely looking at the screen anymore... cool.

Top Bottom