Sign in to follow this  
Axlerod

Swbf2 pay to play

I'd say it depends on how much of a shitstorm it stirs up in BFront2. which the storm is brewing already.

Even Westie is saying the P2W aspect will end up hurting the game.

I tend to agree with him on most points in this . I mean yeah ok, You have to fund the DLC somehow but Cosmetic items would have been better. The cost to unlock heroes is way too high, and from what I saw in Beta its not infantry play the cards hurt so much it's the space battles.  I utterly sucked at flying those things with my mouse but was able to go on multiple kill streaks because of my laser cannon upgrades, modified shields, and quick repair cards . 

The only thing he didn't mention that I really dislike is the way you earn credits. As it is now if you enter the game at the start and dont kill a sole and hide in the corner of the map  or just die and respawn over and over again you earn just as many credits as the guy making 20-30 kills a match. No way anyone will exploit this .,.. nooo not at all. Time based currency earning is a huge failure. 

From what I have heard from a few friends that have the game because, EA Access.... another money grab but one i'm ok with I see it as the netflix of EA games so ok, The campaign is amazing and worth the base game purchase to play it and the bot modes, will have to check but apparently there is a bot mode you can play against and the AI is pretty damned good , again from what Im told. Still not enough to move it off my " Maybe On Sale" list but something to think about. 

Quite possibly the best SWBF2 Youtube video I have seen yet hahaha. Enjoy. Oh and they are pretty spot on.