Axlerod

My work day

Hello Mr. Storm trooper

I would like to buy a 3 wheel cruiser for myself. I have been looking at the A- Wing, Imperial Star Destroyer, The Death Star and a Millennium Falcon. Any idea which of these ones would work for me. I am hoping it comes with a great sound system, state of the art GPS, shield and seat warmers. Maybe with remote start and coffee machine as well. Two wheels and a steering wheel. Custom Rims and Trims please.

definitely the Corellian YT-1200. It made the kessel run in 12 parsecs. Comes with it's own entertainment system installed.

Don't be jealous because you could not fit into an awesome movie accurate costume like this.

Hey I worked hard for my fat ass. Unfortunately (fortunately for sure) one of the side effects of my spanky new ADD medicine is ... WEIGHT LOSS! As of last week Im down 112 lbs over the last 8 months. 60 more to go and ill be the same weight I was when I graduated HS.

Hell yeah. Feel a lot better and I also quit smoking almost 2 yrs ago now. Now if I could only repair all the damage i did to my joints jumping out of aircraft and repelling I'd be good to go.