Boccarossa

Unwarranted Kick/Ban?

Onrus101    68

This time I was not there so it means that im not the one that fu*ks shit up.

I AM INNOCENT!

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

First of all...
Lets be honest here, the ban was not for the toxic chat. Thats a straight out lie and you know that. The ''toxic'' Was previous round. So you decided to ban us till we hit 40 killstreak on the Next map, leave the server to spectate us and then ban us? Hmm, doesnt make sense ay?
You look like a grown up person, would expect you to be more honest and mature than that?
Also, you say you watched the video.
How dare you still say that it doesnt prove anything? You really want us to film every body part and the entire house and all the programs that runs in the background before you are convinced? You'd be disspointed..
Bocca spent alot of time, way more time by the brigde C and D, me on the other hand prefiring corners that are COMMON spots to hide or run out right after a flag has been capped. Again its your lack of game knowlegde that stays in the way, not us cheating.
You also say that you had players join Your TS and complement you for how you run Your server? That makes the ban suddenly right? Again, you are just going around the Soup and adding nothing to Your post.
Thanks NetrngR seeing the Whole Picture. I havent bothered playing CTE on BF1, but I know many decent players from CTE would absolutely demolish your server (and probably get kicked for rule violation LUL)
Again, we entered your server yesteryday just to put this reddit post shimytangtang put up to the test. It is true, TAC throws out players whenever it suits them and excuses it fishyness and toxicity. You can even hear us in the video.. We saw it coming way before the ban found Place.
Also, I checked a few of your members stats.. Not trying to bash you and your platoon members for their numbers, but the lower numbers the higher odds of moaning about other players having cheats.. Its a pretty common trend ive seen those 8 years ive played Battlefield.
Dont worry we have plenty servers to play on, too bad your clan will be put in shame if this continues.

[mention=2905]NetRngr[/mention]
I understand that the admin Tools are pretty Limited compared to what we had in the previous Battlefield series, but we have video proof (not that it is needed in the first Place) Our numbers on both bf1stats.com and battlefieldtracker are normal. There is nothing that incdicates cheats. I know that you know this, but problem is explaining this to your leader what game knowlegde is and what are considered as normal ingame behavior.
Amiens is if not one of the easiest map to og around With tank if you dont backcap (No way of getting behind us and surprise us With explosives). There are tight ally ways, common hiding spots that is just full of freebie kills. This round specifically the Assault players were doing a horrible job hence all the kills.
I can perfectly tell when People use cheats, and ive done countless of reports and viewed alot of Clips the last 10 years of FPS games of cheaters and decent players.
This Video bocca posted has no flinching, no abnormal movements that indicates wh or aimbot, misses shots every once in a while and has a pretty normal/abit above avg accuracy on all weapons.

Sorry for a somewhat messy post and grammar mistakes, but what annoys me the most here is that someone here have the decency to say that we were being toxic and cheating. Ive been kicked countless times by badmins never bothered to reply or post on their forums, but the way you are treating players based on lies and lack of gameknowlegde is making me sick.
Just say the Word, we don't like decent players, get over With it.
I think that we both know that hackers got smart. Bf4 is npw full of hacks that show good stats but when you look in game, they run all kinds of shit. Just two days ago I played a match where a guy turn shit invisible and showed all eneny positions on our radars on harcore servers. He also made tanks and helicopters look like fu*king ants driving around the map. Certainly if its possible on Bf4, that same shit can happen on BF1

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

To prevent other unneeded bans from happening on the server, I believe we need to instead of banning/kicking people for chat behavior we have to warn them it is a rule to be respectful and to be no racism in the server. Then if they continue then they recieve a kick or ban. Its just not fair we cant warn them by server messages because RSP sucks. 

I think your guys' bans were undeserved and be lifted. I dont believe a cheater would go through the work to make an appeal on our website or post about it on reddit, and a cheater will most likely stay on official servers because they never get banned on there. Even if your chat was inappropriate, I think we should have approached that by a warning not just a ban right away.

We cant change your opinion of our server, and we can't control what you guys say publicly about us, so if we have a tarnished reputation in the US battlefield community I would like to change that.

I very do miss BF4 as our RSP was amazing, gator did a nice job setting it all up, the anti cheat system was pretty good too on there. The reason why we are so jumpy for banning on BF1 is, as everyone knows, DICE has shown us how they failed from the straight beginning of the beta where cheaters are everywhere. Now, most of them sit on DICE official servers because they dont dare to step foot in private servers from us, the quick footed admins. We are scary to them, so I dont think we will need to worry about cheaters very much.

I have to add that I myself am also guilty of banning/kicking players that I did not find right, but since then I have left it to others to ban because wehad instances of banned players coming to chat with us in TS. I do so regret any ban I have made and kicks that were not reasonable.

Boccarossa    1

In my opinion, its more disrespectful to accuse someone of cheating when they arent than it is to react to said hacusation (which is all that I did, and you have to agree that his hacusation was 100% bubkus).  Honestly, players should be punished just as much for throwing around cheating accusations that are false, as players who are toxic in the chat.

• Confused 1