Boccarossa

Unwarranted Kick/Ban?

Hey guys first forum post.  Was playing on your server for the first time last night and got a kick/ban in the first full game I was in along with my platoon m8 PirateR9Baii.

It seems that your server has grown a reputation as a server that kicks/bans good players. 

As shimytangtang (poster above) is someone we play with/against often, Pirate and I decided to join your server to see if we could get kick/banned (we are both top 1% skill players and if shimytangtang got the boot then surely we would if the rumors were true... my current skill 703.18, good for top 0.3% on pc per https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/Boccarossa).  It appears that you do simply kick/ban people from your server for simply playing well with no evidence of cheating at all other than a good score.

If there is any doubt as to if I was cheating, Ive included video from the match that got us kick/banned.

And here is my twitch handle so that you may view all of the good and bad gameplay I have because there are certainly bad days where my skill falls to mid 500's

https://www.twitch.tv/boccarossa13

Is this the reputation that you want to have? If you want a noob friendly server then why not put it in the server name? Or is an admin abusing their power?  Not sure but Id like to put in a good word for you in the community because most of the really good players Ive talked to say youre infamous for this.

Im asking that you lift the ban from myself and Pirate on your server because we are both honest players and hate cheaters as much as the next guy. 

Thanks,

Bocca

• Like 1

Well it seems as if we have some people who are not using the admin powers correctly eh? 

It is unfortunate that there is a negative reputation with our server on Reddit, but our only rules are respect and no racism, and no cheating. Obviously, we can't prove people are cheating unless it is blatantly obvious someone is shooting through a wall, so at least my understanding of kicking people for cheating is pretty much Null. 

I am a little angry at the fact that you and your friends have been kicked/banned, I haven't been on the server in some time but I hope other people will see your post that are admins and maybe step down with aggression? If there were any racial comments said, its an outright ban, now the disrespect aspect is fuzzy and hard to determine what is and isn't okay. Basically, if you're constantly complaining in chat about hackers, someone will tell you to stop. I have had instances where someone who call me a "F**king idiot" in chat after telling them to stop, so I would, in turn of being kind hearted and the fact we have limited ban slots, would merely kick the player, and sometimes even ignore it.

I thank you for coming to our website and posting in our forums about this, clearly we are going to have to tell our admins and moderators to step down from jumping the gun and be more respectful to our player base, as we don't want our server to be empty all the time now! 

If you recall could you provide the names of the players that were online from TAC that you remember during your time? Then we can discuss and see what actually happened.

• Like 1

All I know is when I was spectating him it looked real fishy. Enemy all around and he and his buddy are taking out guys left and right. No markers on the players.  Guys coming up a hill that arent marked and they know exactly where they are at and prefiring to get them.

That got a kick. 

The ban was for your toxic chat.  

I did not know twitch feeds means your exempt from ESP.

Why don't you show your actually moniter where everyone can see you and your hands and any overlays on your monitor and you playing like that? That would be a feed worth watching.

For the record, after the event we had 2 players join us on TS and complement us for the way we run our server. Several players also said it in game. 

Go ahead and keep that note up. You are doing us a favor cause from what I can tell, even twitch followers know your full of shit.

3 hours ago, weaponmaster011 said:

Well it seems as if we have some people who are not using the admin powers correctly eh? 

It is unfortunate that there is a negative reputation with our server on Reddit, but our only rules are respect and no racism, and no cheating. Obviously, we can't prove people are cheating unless it is blatantly obvious someone is shooting through a wall, so at least my understanding of kicking people for cheating is pretty much Null. 

I am a little angry at the fact that you and your friends have been kicked/banned, I haven't been on the server in some time but I hope other people will see your post that are admins and maybe step down with aggression? If there were any racial comments said, its an outright ban, now the disrespect aspect is fuzzy and hard to determine what is and isn't okay. Basically, if you're constantly complaining in chat about hackers, someone will tell you to stop. I have had instances where someone who call me a "F**king idiot" in chat after telling them to stop, so I would, in turn of being kind hearted and the fact we have limited ban slots, would merely kick the player, and sometimes even ignore it.

I thank you for coming to our website and posting in our forums about this, clearly we are going to have to tell our admins and moderators to step down from jumping the gun and be more respectful to our player base, as we don't want our server to be empty all the time now! 

If you recall could you provide the names of the players that were online from TAC that you remember during your time? Then we can discuss and see what actually happened.

I would like to add that the BF4 server and playing with everyone here is the sole reason for me joining TAC. I enjoyed playing on that server and the interactions with everyone involved. I would also like to add that as I see it the main difficulty is the total lack of tools the admin have at their disposal should temper our responses a tad. i reviewed the video provided and honestly, no offense BoccaRossa, after playing on the CTE with a lot of the guys like MarbleDuck, Lanky, RevOverdrive, AverageSniper, Xfator, etc  and a few others this is far from egregious scoring. Ya did good but I've seen some of these guys post ASTOUNDING numbers first hand. Nothing in the video even hints at impropriety.

I have posted links to our server on the CTE as well as the BF1 Reddit and really want to make sure that if we are banning people it's the idiots who are cheating not the good players. That said BoccaRossa, you guys also have to realize that we do not have the tools that we once had since the powers that be have , in their infinite wisdom, decided not to provide them when they removed the ability for the communities to build the plugins we used in BF4  so messaging, chat logs etc etc are not available to us and if there is even a hint of impropriety we do ban first and sort it out in appeals simply to provide a non-toxic cheat free environment. Yes inaccurate bans happen but it's the nature of the beast with the limited tools we have. Better to have to sort out an inappropriate ban outside of game than to open the game to the more unsavory elements.    

For the record, and I hope it counts as a plus for these guys, I didn't see anything that looked fishy. As I stated I have been playing with quite a few guys who really make dude look about average, again no offence intended, and dont really see anything wrong. As for toxic chat meh, seems he was being goaded and accused of hacking by people who are pretty clueless about how the game works at the start of the video. I would venture to say he was a tad more restrained than I would have been. 

Also no offence Axle but I saw all but one of the people he killed in that tank and the one I didn't was in a common hidey hole. IMHO the ban should be lifted.

1 hour ago, Axlerod said:

All I know is when I was spectating him it looked real fishy. Enemy all around and he and his buddy are taking out guys left and right. No markers on the players.  Guys coming up a hill that arent marked and they know exactly where they are at and prefiring to get them.

That got a kick. 

Why don't you show your actually moniter where everyone can see you and your hands and any overlays on your monitor and you playing like that? That would be a feed worth watching.

For the record, after the event we had 2 players join us on TS and complement us for the way we run our server. Several players also said it in game. 

Go ahead and keep that note up. You are doing us a favor cause from what I can tell, even twitch followers know your full of shit.

lol if you are talking about Twitch feeds I wouldn't put much stock in that Twitch trolls are prevalent on all streams. Like i said above, man i didn't see anything that would remotely hint at anything on the cheating scale. just a slightly above average player. You know me Axle I'm the first one to call out a cheating bastard and usually with pretty salty language to emphasize the point. i just dont see it here. YMMV but that's my take. Hope it counts for something.

Ahh the joys of running a server with less than 1% of the needed tools. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Axlerod said:

That got a kick. 

First of all...

Lets be honest here, the ban was not for the toxic chat. Thats a straight out lie and you know that. The ''toxic'' Was previous round. So you decided to ban us till we hit 40 killstreak on the Next map, leave the server to spectate us and then ban us? Hmm, doesnt make sense ay?

You look like a grown up person, would expect you to be more honest and mature than that?

Also, you say you watched the video.

How dare you still say that it doesnt prove anything? You really want us to film every body part and the entire house and all the programs that runs in the background before you are convinced? You'd be disspointed..

Bocca spent alot of time, way more time by the brigde C and D, me on the other hand prefiring corners that are COMMON spots to hide or run out right after a flag has been capped. Again its your lack of game knowlegde that stays in the way, not us cheating.

You also say that you had players join Your TS and complement you for how you run Your server? That makes the ban suddenly right? Again, you are just going around the Soup and adding nothing to Your post.

Thanks NetrngR seeing the Whole Picture. I havent bothered playing CTE on BF1, but I know many decent players from CTE would absolutely demolish your server (and probably get kicked for rule violation LUL)

Again, we entered your server yesteryday just to put this reddit post shimytangtang put up to the test. It is true, TAC throws out players whenever it suits them and excuses it fishyness and toxicity. You can even hear us in the video.. We saw it coming way before the ban found Place.

Also, I checked a few of your members stats.. Not trying to bash you and your platoon members for their numbers, but the lower numbers the higher odds of moaning about other players having cheats.. Its a pretty common trend ive seen those 8 years ive played Battlefield.

Dont worry we have plenty servers to play on, too bad your clan will be put in shame if this continues.

@NetRngr

I understand that the admin Tools are pretty Limited compared to what we had in the previous Battlefield series, but we have video proof (not that it is needed in the first Place) Our numbers on both bf1stats.com and battlefieldtracker are normal. There is nothing that incdicates cheats. I know that you know this, but problem is explaining this to your leader what game knowlegde is and what are considered as normal ingame behavior.

Amiens is if not one of the easiest map to og around With tank if you dont backcap (No way of getting behind us and surprise us With explosives). There are tight ally ways, common hiding spots that is just full of freebie kills. This round specifically the Assault players were doing a horrible job hence all the kills.

I can perfectly tell when People use cheats, and ive done countless of reports and viewed alot of Clips the last 10 years of FPS games of cheaters and decent players.

This Video bocca posted has no flinching, no abnormal movements that indicates wh or aimbot, misses shots every once in a while and has a pretty normal/abit above avg accuracy on all weapons.

Sorry for a somewhat messy post and grammar mistakes, but what annoys me the most here is that someone here have the decency to say that we were being toxic and cheating. Ive been kicked countless times by badmins never bothered to reply or post on their forums, but the way you are treating players based on lies and lack of gameknowlegde is making me sick.

Just say the Word, we don't like decent players, get over With it.

After reviewing your video with 4 other members, we see no cheating detectable, so I will remove the ban.  Thank you for taking the time to register to make the unban request.

7 hours ago, Boccarossa said:

Is this the reputation that you want to have? If you want a noob friendly server then why not put it in the server name? Or is an admin abusing their power?  Not sure but Id like to put in a good word for you in the community because most of the really good players Ive talked to say youre infamous for this.

We have many competitive players that play on our server who score high.  We have no issue with that, so you are sadly mistaken.   Insulting our server will get you nowhere.

13 minutes ago, PirateLULBANNED said:

Also, I checked a few of your members stats.. Not trying to bash you and your platoon members for their numbers, but the lower numbers the higher odds of moaning about other players having cheats.. Its a pretty common trend ive seen those 8 years ive played Battlefield.

I saw the video and you really were not all that great, to be honest, my friend, so don't you worry about our stats.  We play each round to win, and not so to enhance our stats ...I think that is where we differ.

13 minutes ago, PirateLULBANNED said:

Dont worry we have plenty servers to play on, too bad your clan will be put in shame if this continues.

I'm glad for you and I wish you the best of luck playing on other servers because you will not be playing on ours.  Your ban stands.  You are obviously not the friendly kind of player we like to see on our server.

8 minutes ago, Gator said:

I saw the video and you really were not all that great, to be honest, my friend, so don't you worry about our stats.  We play each round to win, and not so to enhance our stats ...I think that is where we differ.

I'm glad for you and I wish you the best of luck playing on other servers because you will not be playing on ours.  Your ban stands.  You are obviously not the friendly kind of player we like to see on our server.

1. Saw the video, were not that great. Yet couldnt handle it. Atleast alxisrod1 was complementing us for being awfully good, thanks for that ;) Not that I consider myself good either way. Tank on this map is pretty easy mode if you never backcap and Assault players arent willing to take a chance against the tanks.

2. Im fine if the ban stands. Atleast you have a reason now. Me for being a twat for being kicked for absolutely no reason. It is to be expected i'd say. Im not the beta-cuck that is just gonna Accept everything you guys do like swining the banhammer left and right.

4 hours ago, Axlerod said:

That got a kick. 

I'd just like to point out that this post, in context, represents the issues people are having with this server. One of the players that was banned has provided footage of the gameplay that got him banned, in which he is clearly not hacking. I see no legitimate reason for both Boccarossa and Pirate to remain banned, or to have even been banned in the first place. And there is no reason to go as far as showing the rest of his desktop/overlay. The gameplay is enough to prove he is not cheating in any way, and if axlerod can't see that, maybe he shouldn't be an admin.

Now, I think it's possible axlerod is confused in regards to who has been banned, and for what. I say this because his reasoning for banning boccarossa does not fit what actually happened. Refer to his gameplay and you will see he was not kicked, he was banned. And neither pirate or boccarossa were active in chat. This sounds to me like he is describing the reason for MY ban. I was kicked twice without explanation, and then banned for making a joke about being kicked twice. Was I frusturated? Yes. Was I being toxic? Not in the slightest. Now I realize this is just axlerod's word vs. mine as to how it went down, but the core of the issue is that you have players that are being unfairly kicked/banned. And not only that, but axlerod is being stubborn. He have taken an extremely defensive stance regarding boccarossa's ban, not only telling him he is "full of shit", but he seems to have completely disregarded the gameplay he submitted, which as I said before, clearly shows he is not hacking. 

As for my ban, how am I to prove that I am not hacking? The footage of the gameplay that got me banned is not view able due to a shadowplay glitch. Would gameplay from a different round suffice? Also, in the event that I have my ban lifted, how can I be sure that I won't just be banned again? Nothing stopped axlerod from unreasonably banning at least 3 of us, and I would like to be assured that it will not occur again.

11 minutes ago, Shimytangtang said:

As for my ban, how am I to prove that I am not hacking? The footage of the gameplay that got me banned is not view able due to a shadowplay glitch. Would gameplay from a different round suffice? Also, in the event that I have my ban lifted, how can I be sure that I won't just be banned again? Nothing stopped axlerod from unreasonably banning at least 3 of us, and I would like to be assured that it will not occur again.

I posted on you Reddit post.  It will answer all your questions there.

2 hours ago, Gator said:

After reviewing your video with 4 other members, we see no cheating detectable, so I will remove the ban.  Thank you for taking the time to register to make the unban request.

We have many competitive players that play on our server who score high.  We have no issue with that, so you are sadly mistaken.   Insulting our server will get you nowhere.

I know it wasnt that great (just dont get pirate and my comments confused, that was my video)... thats why its worrying that we were kick/banned so fast.  My tanking there mediocre at best, and I miss alot of kills and locations of guys upon review that I could have killed.  Its when I play medic and scout that the hacusations start to fly. 

I think we found the admin that needs his power checked though. Axlrod clearly lied to everyone here about "toxic chat." which you would have seen if it was in the video and again, just kick/banned us for scoring well.

With all due respect, I wasnt insulting anyone... just pointing out the reputation that this server is garnering within the battlefield community.