NetRngr

PUBGs Rolling right along topping CS:GO in Concurrent players.

For a game still in Early Access, read extended open beta, to come in second only to Dota 2 for concurrent online players is pretty damned impressive. The FPP singles and duos have kicked the game up a notch and made the game a more tactical game. Im hoping FPP squads come in once all the bugs are resolved and it seems that most if not all the issues I noticed on patch day have already been hotfixed with fixes. Anyway read more about the new high level of players here...

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-crosses-500000-concur/1100-6452288/ 

PUBG IS in fact one of the games I can put my heart on that the developers are constantly at work and listening to the player base. They banned so many cheaters, there is basically no more that I see. And theyre always keeping up with the cheats.

The game just paid for itself for me. I bought one of the gamescom invitational crates and one key, when I opened it I got the white school skirt. I put it on the steam market and got $210 after Valve's cut. Pretty good deal.

• Haha 1

When is the last time you played? Its gotten a LOT better. I still have some lag spikes, especially in major cities, when loot is spawning but other than that I dont see a whole lot of lag for the most part. Pretty much every patch tends to make it better and if issues arise they hot fix them that day or the next unlike certain other games I can think of where they dont fix shit for months if then.  

Yeah the devs for this game are fixing every problem as fast as possible! When they introduced the rejoin feature, that same day they removed it from the game because it was messing up peoples game play stability, they fixed the problem just a couple days later and put it back in, they balanced weapons and server connections and made everything run smooth.

15 hours ago, sharp65 said:

The game just paid for itself for me. I bought one of the gamescom invitational crates and one key, when I opened it I got the white school skirt. I put it on the steam market and got $210 after Valve's cut. Pretty good deal.

I feel like i should now buy a key and see what i get, cuz I have a unopened box right now. over 200$ for an in game skirt I wish!